Brandi Rook serves this warm creamy potato salad to the blue cheese lovers in her Salina, Kansas home. "Try it with a beef entree," she suggests. "It's incredibly tasty yet quick to fix because you don't need to peel the potatoes."
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, fold whipped cream and blue cheese into mayonnaise. Drain potatoes; gently stir in blue cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Potatoes in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p9
Reviews for Blue Cheese Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review