Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Game day calls for something bold. I top potato chips with tomatoes, bacon and tangy blue cheese. I make two big pans, and they always disappear. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) kettle-cooked potato chips
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat broiler. In a 15x10x1-in. baking pan, arrange potato chips in an even layer. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Broil 4-5 in. from heat until cheese begins to melt, 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 215 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Chips in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016