Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the blue cheese. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Dressing
Sort By :
Very good. Husband and kids loved it. Super easy to make.
I do not buy store-bought dressings because they are loaded with sugar and preservatives. I have always loved blue cheese dressing but have had a hard time finding one I really enjoyed that wasn't loaded with all the bad stuff. So I tried this recipe and was very impressed. I substituted a natural non-sugar sweetener for the sugar and it was fantastic. Even my husband, who normally doesn't like blue cheese dressing, thought it was great. I plan to make this one regularly. Yum!
I used greek yogurt in place of s.c. is very easy, i did add bit more yogurt and vinegar. It is quite tasty.
Nice dressing My friends loved it.
I had some gorgonzola left from another recipe so used it for this excellent dressing! It's very thick, so I ended up thinning it with a little milk, but the flavor is way better than store bought blue cheese, and it's super fast to make.