- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup bacon bits, divided
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside; discard stems or save for another use. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, onions, garlic and 1/4 cup bacon bits. Stuff into mushroom caps, a scant tablespoonful in each.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining bacon bits. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Sort By :
"These were a hit with everyone in my family, even those that came not to like mushrooms! I love stuffed mushrooms but most recipes have so many steps that I rarely make them because it just adds to time in the kitchen for an appetizer. These went together very quickly and tasted great to boot."
"These mushrooms were easy and delicious. I even forgot to put in the garlic. I think they would even taste better. I will make them again and again."
"These were AWESOME! I made two batches and brought them to a party. They were gobbled up in no time. Will definitely make again!!"
"These were amazing! Made them for Christmas Eve and everyone Loved them! Super easy to make and tasteful! Will make again and again!!"