- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- Additional blackberries and yogurt, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for about 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Top with additional blackberries and yogurt if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Blackberry Smoothies
Sort By :
"I used this recipe as a guideline for my smoothie. I used strawberries (don't like blackberries) and added 2 tablespoon of sugar free jello cheesecake pudding mix and ice cubes. This was a good basic starter if you want to make smoothies at home. I will experiment more with different fruits. Thanks for the reciep0"