Smoothies are a creamy treat and will get you going in the morning, too. I like to combine berries, yogurt, orange juice and honey. —Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- Additional blackberries and yogurt, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for about 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Top with additional blackberries and yogurt if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blackberry Smoothies in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p52
Reviews for Blackberry Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review