- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Dash each ground cumin, dried basil and thyme
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine soup, turkey, mushrooms, peas, milk and seasonings. Pour into a greased 8-in.-square baking dish; arrange biscuits over top.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Biscuit Bake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p148
Reviews for Biscuit Turkey Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2014
"After 45 mins of cooking the biscuits were still doughy ... Really disappointed."
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2012
"This was so fast and so delicious. I would however double the entire recipe minus the biscuits next time though...lots of biscuits not enough filling.."