- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Dash each ground cumin, dried basil and thyme
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine soup, turkey, mushrooms, peas, milk and seasonings. Pour into a greased 8-in.-square baking dish; arrange biscuits over top.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Biscuit Turkey Bake
Sort By :
"I have found that any recipe that calls for biscuits for topping, I pre bake the biscuits until the bottoms are lightly brown, then top the casserole, if not they come out with that uncooked middle ect.. this is a good simple recipe that can be tweaked in so many ways!Thanks for sharing."
"The filling was delicious, but the biscuit bottoms were very doughy, even though I cooked them as long as possible without burning. I think I would bake the biscuits separately next time."
"After 45 mins of cooking the biscuits were still doughy ... Really disappointed."
"This was so fast and so delicious. I would however double the entire recipe minus the biscuits next time though...lots of biscuits not enough filling.."