Best Fudgy Brownies Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups butter, softened
- 2-2/3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until the top is dry and the center is set. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Best Fudgy Brownies
Sort By :
"they looked good they sound good so y not just make them mm mm good brownies- amber from FL"
"I made these Friday night. Timed them to cook 33 minutes. There were absolutely decadent. I added some chocolate, white chocolate and peanut butter morsels along with some walnuts and craisins. Probably a 1/4 cup total - just enough. I will never make a box brownie mix again. Thank you for this wonderful recipe."
"This recipe turned out beautifully for me! I made them this afternoon, and they baked for exactly 30 minutes. I checked them at 25 and they were not quite done. Also, these brownies turned out picture perfect; much of the time, my baked goods taste good, but don't cut neatly. These brownies are the best I have ever seen for making nice neat presentable squares; no crumbly brownies here. My daughter loved the brownie I gave her to taste test; I am going to leave a few out for snacking, and then wrap up the rest to put in the freezer for future chocolate emergencies!!!"
"My husband and son raved over these brownies! This is now my go to recipe.It made a HUGE batch which we were glad to share with the neighbors who begged for the recipe!"