Best Fudgy Brownies Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups butter, softened
- 2-2/3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until the top is dry and the center is set. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Best Fudgy Brownies
Sort By :
"No nuts, not my idea of brownies. Brownies must be chocolate with nits and absolutely no icing or chips of any kind added or I don't care how good they are, they're not brownies."
"they looked good they sound good so y not just make them mm mm good brownies- amber from FL"
"I made these Friday night. Timed them to cook 33 minutes. There were absolutely decadent. I added some chocolate, white chocolate and peanut butter morsels along with some walnuts and craisins. Probably a 1/4 cup total - just enough. I will never make a box brownie mix again. Thank you for this wonderful recipe."
"This recipe turned out beautifully for me! I made them this afternoon, and they baked for exactly 30 minutes. I checked them at 25 and they were not quite done. Also, these brownies turned out picture perfect; much of the time, my baked goods taste good, but don't cut neatly. These brownies are the best I have ever seen for making nice neat presentable squares; no crumbly brownies here. My daughter loved the brownie I gave her to taste test; I am going to leave a few out for snacking, and then wrap up the rest to put in the freezer for future chocolate emergencies!!!"