- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola with fruit and nuts
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries or raspberries
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, applesauce, oil and vanilla until blended. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in granola and berries.
- Heat a griddle coated with cooking spray on medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Berry Granola Pancakes
Sort By :
"I really enjoyed this recipe. I used my own homemade fruity granola in the recipe and used more blueberries and fewer raspberries because that is what I had to work with. I really liked the texture and the flavor. I froze the leftovers and will look forward to enjoying them for breakfast or a breakfast-for-supper meal in a hurry. Very hearty, tasty and quite satisfying!"