Beer Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Beer Dip
Sort By :
"My son makes this for us and we always enjoy it. Quite a Wisconsin dip - beer and cheese combined!"
"Delicious!! I make this without the cheese, and everyone likes it better. It makes it easier for dipping. Try it."
"Have made this for several parties and it's always a huge hit! Have given the recipe out many times."
"Fabulous! Use fresh baked pretzels or store bought....I put this on warm in the crock pot...."
"This was a big hit at my party. I just kept adding beer until the dip was the right consistency. The more flavorful a beer you use the better the dip is as well."