Banana Strawberry Smoothies Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla or plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Banana Strawberry Smoothies(3)
Sort By :
The recipe sounds good but then I looked at the caloric count--375 calories for 1 cup. That is just too much. There are many recipes for smoothies on this web site and I think it is worth the effort to look for them.
I made it with apple-cherry juice instead of orange juice because that's what I had on hand, and it turned out really yummy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Slushies >