Baked Trout Fillets Recipe
Moist tender trout is draped in a creamy Parmesan cheese coating that makes this dish elegant enough to serve company. "I picked up this recipe at the campground where we were staying," says Mary Zimmerman of Spring Lake, Michigan. "I also use the delicious sour cream mixture on salmon."
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place fish in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt; spread over fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Trout Fillets in Taste of Home February/March 2004, p46
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Trout Fillets(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review