- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place fish in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt; spread over fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Trout Fillets
Sort By :
"Amazing recipe, we substitute the sour cream with greek yogurt to make it healthier, and it is one of the best fish recipes I have ever made!"
"So simple and so delicious! My family loved this recipe, including my two kids, ages 10 and 12, who would never eat sour cream but nonetheless ate every bite. The parmesan cheese made it work for them. I will make this again, and try it on other types of fish too."