Baked Peach Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Ground nutmeg
- Sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine peaches, sugar and lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add the flour, milk and salt; beat until smooth.
- Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet in a 400° oven for 3-5 minutes or until melted. Immediately pour batter into hot skillet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pancake has risen and puffed all over.
- Fill with peach slices and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately with sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Baked Peach Pancake(12)
Sort By :
So easy to make but people will think you spent hours in the kitchen. Delicious!
Delicious and beautiful. I added a teaspoon of almond extract to the peach mixture.
In UK we make the "pancake" but it is called yorkshire pudding and serve it with roast beef as part of dinner but have tried it like this and eaten it for dessert with cream.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >