Baked Herb Catfish Recipe
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine the first seven ingredients; sprinkle over fillets on both sides. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the lemon juice, butter and garlic; drizzle over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Herb Catfish(3)
Sort By :
We really like this, the spice mix was not to much The butter combo adds another great layer of flavor. (My fillets were a little thick so I did cook longer than suggested)
My family loves this recipe. Such a wonderful change to the fried version we usually eat! Going to make again and again!
I found this recipe a nice change from the usual southern fried catfish although my DH and MIL did not. I did add 1/4 tsp dried crushed rosemary and served it with the Herb Rice Recipe, but added 2 Tbsp lemon juice after the rice was cooked. Served with a salad and it was excellent!! Will be marked as a favorite in 'My Recipe Box'.