Here's a comforting side dish that can turn even ordinary meals into something to celebrate. A yuletide favorite with our entire family, it spoons up as sweet and creamy as custard. Guests give it rave reviews and always ask for the recipe. -Peggy West Georgetown, Delaware
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Whisk in the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn and cream-style corn.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Baked Corn Pudding in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p34
Reviews for Baked Corn Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review