- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Whisk in the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn and cream-style corn.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Baked Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"This is my family's biggest hit. I'm asked to make it for all occasions"
"This was a hit with my family, no changes needed to be made! This was perfect!"
"Good, but a little sweet. I would reduce the amount of sugar next time."
"I make this often over the winter. I cut the sugar to 1/3 cup and use 4 tbsp flour. It's great with my own frozen sweet corn."
"My whole family loves this recipe. I use frozen creamed corn and whole kernel corn instead of canned, which we like better. I am asked to bring this recipe every Thanksgiving and Christmas when our extended family gathers to feast. Recently, my daughter ask me to make this dish for a casual dinner party she was having. She reported that every cook there asked for the recipe."