Corn Pudding Supreme
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/3 cups fresh, frozen or canned sweet corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs and sugar until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 198 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 431mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 21, 2018
We love this,,,only make it once a year for Thanksgiving,,,it's always GONE!!
Apr 6, 2015
Did not care for this corn pudding.
Apr 5, 2015
This was very good, albeit rich! A nice indulgence for special occasions.
Nov 27, 2013
This is great. I've been making it for a few years and it always pleases!
Mar 23, 2013
All the kids in my family request this dish be made for every family holiday get together. We usually make 2, so there is enough for the adults! Awesome, we love it!
Nov 28, 2012
This recipe is a real keeper. I have taken it to several covered dish gatherings and I am always asked for the recipe. SJS9
May 23, 2012
This corn bread is so delicious! It's the best I've ever had. My husband had four helpings at dinner.
Jan 1, 2012
I have made this exactly as the recipe calls and it is delicious. It goes a long way and my grandchildren love it. I am making it again today for a New Years day pot luck dinner. SJS9
Nov 23, 2011
THIS RECIPE IS REALLY GOOD. IT'S SWEET AND CREAMY. I MADE THIS PLENTY OF TIMES EVERYONE LOVES IT ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND..
Jul 10, 2011
I have made his recipe for years and everyone loves it. Great with maple syrup topping each serving!!