Bacon-Wrapped Corn Recipe
- 8 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 8 bacon strips
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Wrap each ear of corn with a bacon strip; place on a piece of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with chili powder. Wrap securely, twisting ends to make handles for turning.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until corn is tender and bacon is cooked, turning once. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Corn(7)
Sort By :
sinfully good. there is some question as to how to make the bacon a little crisper. but beyond that--Why didn't we ever do this before?!!!
It was sooooo good! I will try some of the ideas submitted to get the bacon crisper, though, as I am a crispy bacon lover. The taste was terrific and I will definitely make this again and add it to my "keepers".
What a great combo....We have always enjoyed corn on the grill and this is just another great way to add something new to the BBQ.
I read the other reviews before trying this. I cooked my bacon in the microwave until it was almost done but limp enough to wrap. The corn didn't have to be cooked as long-we like ours better that way. This was superior in taste. As much as we love spicy/hot stuff I cant believe my husband hasn't already thought of this. Keeper.
this is a great way to enjoy corn,i changed it a little to make the bacon crisper,i peeled back the husk+wrapped the bacon onto corn +held it in place with wet tooth picks.then i grilledit till the bacon started to get crisp,then i closed the husk over all and wrapped the corn in foil and grilled for 10 min.came out top of the line for flavor.i seasoned it with onion powder and parsley .everyone went wild over the way it tasted.will continue to try with differant spices .
More Recipe Collections
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Corn >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >