- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 in. from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring
"Simple and easy fix for supper. My family enjoyed it very much. :-D"
"Great recipe! Easy to put together and very tasty. Nice change from recipes with ranch dressing. Loved the Italian dressing mix in it. Kids thought it was very good. Used some leftover turkey instead of chicken."
"Made this for a baby shower. Everyone loved it. I left out the Italian seasoning, still good."
"So, so salty. Would not make again."
"I made this scrumptious wreath for a party on Christmas Eve. All the guests raved about it! So good and easy to make!"