Cheeseburger Crescent Ring
This is an easy entree that can be put together quickly after a long day at work. I guarantee that adults will enjoy it as much as kids do. It's easily halved to serve four people rather than eight. —Stephanie Hurd, Oxford, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 45 min.
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 slices American cheese, quartered
- 3/4 cup dill pickle slices
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Thousand Island Dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in ketchup and mustard. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon beef mixture across wide end of triangles. Top with cheese and pickles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible). Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, serve with Thousand Island Dressing.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 333 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 899mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Cheeseburger Casserole in Fast Track 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.