- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced
- Bake potatoes at 400° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Stir in the sour cream, cheese, bacon and onions. Spoon or pipe into potato shells.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon 'n' Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Sort By :
"Very easy, I also add garlic powder to taste."
"As I am sure you can tell by the ingredients, this recipe is a winner. It looks more elegant than a standard baked potato, and it tastes great, too. I did not change anything except I sprinkled paprika on the finished product."
"EVERYONE LOVED THIS!"