Here's my creamy and rich version of twice-baked potatoes. Always a treat, they go very well with the Chicken Cordon Bleu for my holiday dinner. —Merle Dyck, Elkford, British Columbia
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced
- Bake potatoes at 400° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Stir in the sour cream, cheese, bacon and onions. Spoon or pipe into potato shells.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon 'n' Cheese Stuffed Potatoes in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p47
Reviews for Bacon 'n' Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review