Apricot Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 turkey bacon strips
- 4 pieces multigrain bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 3 ounces thinly sliced deli peppered turkey
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 pieces leaf lettuce
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Spread two toast slices with jam. Layer with turkey, bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce and cheese. Spread remaining toast with mustard; place on top. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Apricot Turkey Sandwiches(5)
Sort By :
I made this for lunch today, as indicated except for with real bacon and with Monterey Jack instead of Swiss (don't like Swiss). It was good!
I made this sandwich on croissants (yum!) I was leery of the apricot jam - I've never had it before, and actually couldn't find it in the grocery but got something called "apricot preserves". It was surprisingly amazing on this sandwich! The combo of flavors was delectable! I wish we had leftovers so I could eat it for lunch tomorrow!
Ingredients for Apricot Turkey Sandwiches???
Where's the ingredients?
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sandwiches >