I would not only make this again - but I will add this recipe to my "bring a meal to people" list!
This was so easy and so delicious!
Some things I adjusted (because I do that a lot)
- garlic powder, instead of fresh
- olive oil, I always use olive for everything
- frozen chicken breasts,instead of bone-in...
- and I forgot to baste, but that was ok because for some reason I thought the recipe called for a drizzling of honey.....
- nor did I do any "browning" of the meat
Now for presentation and time allowing - I think I would stick to the original recipe. The way I did it tonight, though, was perfect because at 5:30 I didn't even have a plan.....just some beautiful Acorn Squash that needed a new idea!
My seven girls loved it....and so did their picky dad!