- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; arrange to fit on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press perforations together to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the vegetables, olives and cheese. Yield: 12 slices.
Reviews forVegetable Pizza
"Just a suggestion to save time on making the pizza crust for this recipe. If you buy the Boboli ready made pizza crusts, it saves quite a bit of time. You have your choice of the thick or thin crust. You can buy them in the pizza sauce aisle of your local grocery store with two crusts in a pack, and many local grocery stores have their own brand of the same type of crust with a fraction of the price."
"I will try this one,sounds yummy!"