- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) cornbread/muffin mix
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Prepare and bake cornbread according to package directions, using a greased 8-in. cast-iron skillet. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion, egg, dill, salt and pepper. Cut cornbread into 6 pieces; top each with 1/4 cup tuna mixture and a slice of cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes. Top with tomato and avocado.
1 piece: 484 calories, 29g fat (9g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 844mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.