Tender Flounder Fillets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 flounder fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place fillets in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 200 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 21, 2013
Had no flavor. Came out like soup. Not impressed at all.
Feb 16, 2012
This was really good! Served with jasmine rice. Is a keeper
Jun 21, 2011
I used Dover Sole b/c they didn't have any flounder at the store I went to this week. But this was very good. I served it with steamed broccoli, very healthy and light summer supper.