Fish Fillets with Stuffing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds fish fillets (cod, whitefish, haddock, etc.)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients and mix well. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. microwave-safe dish, arrange the fillets with stuffing between them. Moisten paper towels with water; place over fish. Cook 9-11 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating dish occasionally. Sprinkle with paprika.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 266 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 6, 2019
This is a new favorite. The Stuffing was exactly what I was looking for! I do not Microwave Seafood... I saw a trick to use a muffin pan and roll your fish in each spot creating a tube. Fill hole with stuffing, and bake 30 mins at 350 degrees. Absolutely Scrumptious!
Dec 12, 2014
This is a great way to eat fish!
Apr 26, 2011
Terrific flavor, moist, delicious & buttery taste.