Sunshine Lime Rickey
This is my re-creation of the lime rickey sodas served at my favorite burger place. I even tried a version using my own homemade bitters. —Shelly Bevington, Hermiston, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 drops orange or lemon bitters
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
- Optional: orange peel and fresh mint leaves
- Fill 2 tall glasses three-fourths full with ice. Add simple syrup, lime juice, orange juice and bitters. Top with club soda; stir. Garnish as desired.