Preparing this recipe is the best way I know to make sure my family takes time for breakfast. I just call out "pizza's ready!" and amazingly everyone comes to the table. —Rose Koren, Brookfield, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepepr
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on a greased pizza pan. Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out 6 circles from crust. (Remove circles and save for another use.) Break an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, peppers and onion. Bake until eggs are completely set, 8-10 minutes.