Spicy Pecans N Cranberries
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
Makesabout 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the pecans. Spread in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in cranberries. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 189 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 5, 2010
I tasted something very familiar from Costco. I went to purchase it I found it quite costly. I then found this recipe and it taste very much like the Costco version. If I have it in my kitchen I can't leave it alone. It is also good for you, nuts and cayenne pepper!!