Spicy Pecans N Cranberries
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
Makesabout 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the pecans. Spread in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in cranberries. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 189 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 5, 2010
I tasted something very familiar from Costco. I went to purchase it I found it quite costly. I then found this recipe and it taste very much like the Costco version. If I have it in my kitchen I can't leave it alone. It is also good for you, nuts and cayenne pepper!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.