Spicy Mixed Nuts
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min. + cooling
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add nuts and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir 5-7 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Place nuts in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over nuts, tossing to coat. Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 225 calories, 19g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Feb 20, 2020
I made these for Christmas, and everyone thought they were good. I made them again recently, but by mistake I bought a smaller can of mixed nuts. I didn't realize it until I had mixed all the spices together, but I went ahead and used the full amount anyway. Everyone loved them! It was a great recipe to begin with, but we like it even better being spicier!
Jan 3, 2020
Made these tasty nuts for our Christmas Eve get together...I made a double batch and there was so much I gave the balance to my grand daughter to take to her Mom for their Christmas day gathering...we really enjoyed the spicy flavors...made for Cooking Around the Christmas Tree tag game... :)
May 9, 2018
These are so incredibly easy to make yet so very delicious! This one is a keeper!