Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-1/2 cups unblanched almonds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another small bowl, combine almonds and oil. Sprinkle with spice mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 230 calories, 20g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv
Jul 5, 2012
My husband loves these!!! Thank you!