Easy Spiced Pecans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and spices. Add pecans and toss to coat. Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 262 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 1, 2013
This is a great recipe. I have used it many times. Often because of price- I have used a mix of almonds and pecans. Still works wonderful! Everyone seems to love them. Just be prepared that they go quick at parties!
Apr 30, 2013
This recipe is a winner. Not only quick and easy but the nuts are irresistible. At first I was afraid they would be too spicy but when I ate some, they were perfect. This recipe is good any time of the year. I highly recommend it. I will make this recipe again and again.
Dec 15, 2011
Quick, easy and just what I was looking for to add to Christmas tins for co-workers. Yummy!
Jul 7, 2010
This was simple and delicious - pecans are a hit with the children.
May 16, 2010
Followed the recipe, too much butter, not spicy enough. When baking I had them in at 325 and checked at 7 min and they were over done.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.