Easy Spiced Pecans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and spices. Add pecans and toss to coat. Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 1, 2013
This is a great recipe. I have used it many times. Often because of price- I have used a mix of almonds and pecans. Still works wonderful! Everyone seems to love them. Just be prepared that they go quick at parties!
Apr 30, 2013
This recipe is a winner. Not only quick and easy but the nuts are irresistible. At first I was afraid they would be too spicy but when I ate some, they were perfect. This recipe is good any time of the year. I highly recommend it. I will make this recipe again and again.
Dec 15, 2011
Quick, easy and just what I was looking for to add to Christmas tins for co-workers. Yummy!
Jul 7, 2010
This was simple and delicious - pecans are a hit with the children.
May 16, 2010
Followed the recipe, too much butter, not spicy enough. When baking I had them in at 325 and checked at 7 min and they were over done.