Spicy Party Mix
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 10 cups Crispix
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, peanuts, pretzels and sesame seeds. In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Pour over the cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 200 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 31, 2017
great recipe although I use butter instead of oil and, it takes longer than 10 minutes to dry in oven, about 45 to 1 hr. But my family also loves this recipe.
Jul 24, 2011
My kids love this!
Feb 12, 2010
I LOVE this recipe!! I make mine without sesame seeds and peanuts but add cheerios and goldfish. I bake is pyrex dish (not greased) for 45-60min. (check every 15min).this really is delicious!! I am making it right now for the second time this week;-)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.