Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt and oregano; heat through. Drain macaroni; top with the beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 330 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 1118mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 4, 2012
What a simple and good weeknight meal, made with ingredients I always have on hand. My four-year-old, who is in a picky phase, scarfed it right down. Everyone else liked it as well. It's a great way to use up that half pound of ground beef that always is left over when I make meatloaf.