- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the crab, shrimp, broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Gently stir into shrimp mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forSeafood Pasta Salad
"yummy, yummy, yummy...enough said. made as directed...didn't change a thing."
"Wonderfully easy dressing for this salad! I did not officially rate it, because I did not follow the exact recipe - of course with the crew I was serving I had to omit all veggies except celery (which I left large enough for some to pick out). I used lowfat/fatfree mayo and dressing, no one knew, lots of compliments!"