- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes, onion and green beans in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring twice. Transfer to a large bowl; add bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the first six vinaigrette ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Potato & Green Bean Salad
"This recipe sounds great but why no TOH rating of ingredients, e.g., carbs, salt, etc. Rely on TOH evaluation of contents!"
"Great recipe. Flavors were perfect. Had warm but actually preferred it chilled. Being a lifetime Weight Watcher member I am always looking for recipes that are delicious and healthy. Thanks for a great recipe."
"Fabulous recipe! The dressing is fresh tasting with a perfect amount of sharpness. Love how the Thyme just pushes through making its statement as well.Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor."
"We love this fresh take on potato salad. I mix the dressing ahead in a mason jar to let the flavors meld, then just pour it over the warm potatoes and beans when we're ready. SOOOO good!"
"Basically just roasted vegetables with a vinaigrette. I roasted the potatoes for 10 minutes before I added the fresh green beans, and the beans were still over cooked. Also, way-y-y too much vinegar/lemon juice for the amount of olive oil. I also added some yellow bell pepper to the mix, but waited for five minutes after the beans.."
"easy and very flavorful!"
"So easy and tons of flavor!"
"easy to make and tasty too!"
"Roasting potatoes takes a little longer than this recipe says. The roasted onions were great."
"This is a fabulous side dish and a nice change of pace! It made a ton, so I needed two sheet pans and it took ALOT longer to cook both in the oven. But the flavors were excellent. Next time, I will cut back on some of the potatoes so I can get it on one pan."