Here's a simple, satisfying treat that's perfect when you have company for brunch. It's elegant enough that you can even serve it for dessert at other meals.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Featured In: 45 Skinny Breakfast Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, toss peaches with sugar; gently stir in raspberries.
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate; heat in oven until butter is melted, 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt until blended; gradually whisk in in flour. Remove pie plate from oven; tilt carefully to coat bottom and sides with butter. Immediately pour in egg mixture.
- Bake until puffed and browned, 18-22 minutes. Remove pancake from oven. Serve immediately with fruit and yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Peach Puff Pancake in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2016, p72