Ranch Tater Tot Bake
This cheesy Tater Tot casserole is perfect to whip together when time before supper is short. Ingredients like crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and extra comforting. Double the recipe to serve a crowd! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Tater Tot potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup 2% milk or water
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with potatoes. Combine soup, milk and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 30-40 minutes.