- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the cheddar cheese, onions and dressing mix. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
Reviews forRanch Cheese Spread
"This was a huge hit! Super easy to prepare and everyone raved about it. I will definitely be making this again."
"This dip is sooooo good! Definitely a keeper. I served it with pretzles. Delicious!"
"easy to prepare and delicious!!! I omitted the green onions and sprinkled crumbled bacon on top."