I usually make this pretzel candy as a gift, but it's also fun to share at office parties. The recipe makes a big batch and stores well. —Betty Claycomb, Alverton, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 20 Barks & Brittles for Extra-Happy Holidays
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 pound white candy coating, chopped
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pretzel sticks
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coatings and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in pretzels.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Pretzel Bark Candy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p28