Power Berry Smoothie Bowl
While you can't taste the spinach in these smoothies, you get all its nutrients with big berry flavor. —Christine Hair, Odessa, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 container (6 ounces) mixed berry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 medium ripe frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Sliced fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, flax seeds and granola, optional
- In a blender, combine first eight ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled bowls; top as desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 172 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Powerberry smoothie in Taste of Home April/May 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.