Power Berry Smoothie Bowl
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 container (6 ounces) mixed berry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 medium ripe frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Optional: Sliced fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, flaxseed and granola
- In a blender, combine the first 8 ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled bowls; top as desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 172 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 9, 2019
Really liked this smoothie- did not have OJ and had kale in the garden which was used as a substitute without any flavor change. Am sure the OJ would have thinned it down but liked it as is.
Mar 25, 2019
Great ingredients but I reduced OJ by half and added some honey as I thought it was tart. I use spinach in alot of smoothies and is a great way to get vitamins in.