- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the pork in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; remove the keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the cabbage, onion, garlic and bay leaves in butter until vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaves. Stir in pork, salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Cabbage Saute
"This is good and easy...although I would prefer more seasoning."
"This was excellent served with green beans and a rice pilaf."