- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Snowballs
"I made these for Christmas and everyone loved them. We give this recipe 5 stars."
"Just about the easiest Christmas candy recipe I have. The first time I served these incredible truffles they were a hit!"
"Super easy and very tasty!"
"These are amazing!!!! I brought them to a Christmas party and they were gone in less than 20 minutes. I am definitely making them again!"
"Very good! I liked that they are not loaded with butter. They go together easily and quickly. I used semisweet chocolate chips for a dip."
"Very easy and rich with taste, you dont need alot to satisfy.."
"Have been making these for years. They take a little time to get them to look pretty but they never fail to always be a hit year after year."
"Awesome! No other word describes these yummy treats."
"I have been making these for a few years now, I have read other reviews and see some were having trouble on the dipping part. I always chill my dough a good few hours and even over night, then the next day shape into balls place balls on a tray and put in the freezer until they are very firm, then dip into chocolate, this will help alot on the dipping hope this helps the ones that are having trouble."