- 30 large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cereal and M&M's.
- Pat into a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Cereal Treats
"when first glance at it thought it was made with KIX. i would think it would be good with that too, would use kix when make it."
"I use this recipe every year for halloween, instead of regular chocolate m&m's, I use candy corn m&m's. My kids love it!"
"Love these! I used Reese's cereal in place of Cap'n Crunch and Reese's Pieces in place of M&Ms. easy for kids to help whip up!"
"For those concerned with those who may have nut allergies, try this with plain Kix cereal and Biscoff spread. If you are not familiar with Biscoff spread, it is a spread that is made with those wonderful Biscoff cookies you get on most plane flights. Wonderful!! Oh, and definitely use more than 1 tablespoon."
"Absolutely delicious & a cinch to make! Can also use Reese's Puffs cereal."
"Being a diabetic, this recipe did NOT cause me any problems. Everything is fine in moderation."
"Made a couple of changes by adding more peanut butter and marshmallows as I didn't think there was enough marshmallow goo and I used Reese's Pieces rather than M&Ms to notch up the PB flavor. A big hit."
"Very good!! They were a HUGE hit. I thought they were a little on the sweet side so one was enough for me for sure."
"Hey Mommytolili----U go Gurrrrrrl!!! You are so right."