Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 75 min. + cooling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition just until combined. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 65-75 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and salt. Beat in enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Spread over top of cake.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 465 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 17, 2019
Great recipe. Boozed it up with skrewball peanut butter whiskey and chambord. Made peanut butter and jelly cake. It was so moist. Frosting was wonderful... Enjoyed by all. Thanks for recipe Karen
Dec 15, 2019
Karen, I absolutely love this recipe!! Easy to follow instructions. Cake came together beautifully and family raved about it! I used creamy peanut butter for the cake
Dec 2, 2019
This is a very good cake. I felt that it needed a bit more flavor and texture contrast, so I used chunky peanut butter instead of creamy in the cake and frosting and also sprinkled the top of the frosted cake with some mini chocolate chips and chopped peanuts. With these changes, it was perfect for my taste. This is an excellent cake for anybody who (like me) is a big-time peanut butter fan.