Peaches ‘n Cream
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Arrange fruit on a platter; top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 336 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 25, 2012
This was absolutely delicious and easy to make. However, next time I'll make it just using low fat whipped cream and brown sugar because heavy whipping cream has 50 cal just per one tablespoon.. and I love whipped cream, so those calories aren't hard to add up for me!
May 25, 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.