The fantastic flavors of honey, wine and brandy come through to make a special drink for Easter brunch. It's like sunshine in a glass!—Annie Hendricks, Burbank, California
Featured In: 15 Recipes for Brunch-Time Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the peach slices, brandy, honey and lemon slices; stir in wine. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Peach Wine Coolers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p28
Reviews forPeach Wine Coolers
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 19, 2016
"Fresh peaches from my tree, a little apricot brandy......yum! My husband particularly enjoyed eating the peaches when the drink was gone."