Lemony Fruit Cooler
This punch looks so pretty with all the colorful fruit floating in the bowl. It has a refreshing taste and is easy to put together. —Dawn Shackelford, Fort Worth, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups cold white grape juice
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 medium orange, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh peaches
- Ice cubes, optional
- In a punch bowl or pitcher, mix sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in grape juice.
- To serve, stir in club soda and fruit. If desired, serve with ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 107 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Lemony Cooler in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.