This frothy refresher blends strawberries with cranberry juice, white grape juice and ice. "This drink hits the spot whenever you serve it," says Clara Coulston, Washington Court House, Ohio.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/3 cups cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup white grape juice
- 9 to 10 fresh strawberries, divided
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
- In a blender, combine the juices, six strawberries, ice and sugar if desired. Cover and process until smooth. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with remaining strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 71 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Cran-Strawberry Cooler in Quick Cooking March/April 2004