Lemon Cooler Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon yellow decorating sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, oil and sugar. Beat in the egg, egg white, lemonade concentrate and lemon peel. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to egg mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice, press dough 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with yellow sugar. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 116 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
May 27, 2013
These were good and easy to make. Not sure if I liked them or not... Lemon really isn't my style in cooking.
Jan 20, 2010
these were very good. Nice lemon flavor. I used a cookie press, but I think they would be fine just flattened out if you don't have one.
Aug 13, 2009
I don't have a cookie press! Can I just make little balls and flatten them with a sugar-dipped glass?
Jul 23, 2009
well, it say's thawed lemonade concentrate, so that would be the frozen kind.
Jul 21, 2009
It says thawed lemon concentrate so I would guess it's the canned frozen lemonade.
Jun 26, 2009
I am unclear as to if you are using powdered concentrate of frozen concentrate. Some one please advise as they sound delicious!
Jun 26, 2009
Are you using powder (Countrytime) or frozen concentrate?bkingxx0
Dec 10, 2008
These are the best cookie. My daughter loves them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.