Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf (1 pound) snack rye bread
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and seasonings; stir until cheese is melted. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons hot mixture on each bread slice. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Freeze pizzas or bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- To use frozen pizzas: Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 234 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 792mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 28, 2015
Had at a baby shower in 1996 and has always Been a Favorite. Going to offer on small orders I provide. Definitely 5 Stars , a like for all ages
Jan 30, 2012
Had these at my cousins birthday party this past weekend and they were gone almost faster than she could get them to the table. Easy and delish.
Sep 10, 2011
Brings back Christmas memories!
Dec 23, 2010
Very easy appetizer--always go fast!